we think we’re made of numbers. percentages on tests, pounds on a scale, likes on a photo, price tags on clothes. but we’re not. we are made of love and happiness and they way we laugh. we’re made of good memories and late nights and past-curfews. we have more substance than numbers.
I have been very stupid today.
- I forgot that there was an hour between 9 and 11.
- I went into the wrong academic building and had to immediately leave.
- I went to the second floor when I was supposed to be on the first
- I went to the fourth floor when I needed to go to the third
- I lost a book that was on my desk. I found it on my desk.
- I lost a hair clip and then later found it in my hair
- Unknown (via scottydoeskn0w)